BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Main task: "Mute" Finished Opening Sequence

Preliminary Task: Finished Continuity Sequence

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Note to the moderator

Thank you for taking the time to look around both my individual blog and my Group Blog.

You will find both links to the group blog and the Main teaching blog (which has links to all the other individual and group blogs at my centre) to the right of the page. There is also a list of tags and my blog archive so you can easily navigate my posts, as well as a search bar.

On this blog you will find any independent research I undertook, my individual initial idea and of course my answers to the seven evaluation questions. You can also check out any work I did for my preliminary task, including the evaluation, and view both my finished preliminary task and main opening sequence at the top of this page. I hope you enjoy watching them both, particularly Mute as a lot of hard work was put into it by all four members of my group.

On my Group Blog you will find the work I individually contributed towards the development and production of our opening sequence by clicking on the tag labelled 'Jessica', along with any work the whole group produced together.

All posts are organised chronologically, dated from January up to April of this year. I have posted my evaluation answers in reverse order so you can read them in order from the top to the bottom of the page.

Thanks again and I hope my blogs are enjoyable and interesting to both look at and read.


- Jessica Wilson, Candidate no. 3895 

0 comments: